Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeling Noticed!

Wow, I just feel so joyful to know that someone again noticed and recognized my blog. Thank you to all my followers for their continued support. The greatest Thank You is to Raechel and Vero . They awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award!

Please take sometime after my post to check their blog out. You don't want to miss out on the amazing work they do.

If you receive this Stylish Blogger award, I must now pass it on to 5 other "Stylish Bloggers" and tell you 5 more things about myself.

The following are 5 "Stylish Bloggers":
1) creationsbymommy
2)mycraftingtime
3) 3kidcropshop
4) disneydreamerdesigns
5) 365daysofcricut

 Please visit these talented ladies.

Now onto 5 more things about myself:
1. I did Ziplining at the L.A. County Fair!
2. I am going to the taping of the Ellen Show in March.
3. My husband and I will be married for 5 years in March!
4. I am not a great swimmer.
5. I love to dance to the Just Dance 2 game.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you !!! So glad i came across your blog the other day it is great!!! Can't wait to see more of your awesome projects.. Thank you Thank you for award!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!