Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Diva....

Happy February 1st everyone! Wow! I can't believe how quickly time fly's. How many have an inner Diva in them? I think we all do... Might be a Shopping Diva, Cooking Diva, Scrapbook Diva, or just one of a kind Diva! Either way, I believe that all of us are Divas as we create amazing projects. Here is one challenge that I joined today from http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com . It was the Official Week 1 Sketch Challenge where we design a card following the sketch! These are fun because I get to play around with colors, embellishments, and so on. Hope you like! My husband even complimented me today for this card I made.
Recipe:
George and shapes Cartridge: Ovals white size 3.5 & Purple Size 3
Wall Decor and More Cartridge: Crown Black Size 1, Purple Size 1, Diva Size 1 in each color.
Provo Craft Shopping Queen Paper 4.5 x 4
Black Card stock 4 x 5 for card
Designer Ribbon from Michaels
Green Rhinestones
Stamp: "Sweet" Used Green Glitter Glue for top design






9 comments:

  1. This card totally *ROCKS*!! Gorgeous! It's the epitomy of "DIVA"!! Thanks for playing with the Diva's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your card... yes, I agree we all have a Diva in us. New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats definatly one Divaliscious Card! The pattern paper, the bling, the crown . . . all soooooo DIVA! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab card! Way to show your inner diva! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, your card *screams* diva :)
    You did an awesome job.
    Thanks for participating in our first *official* challenge at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW :0) what a great card!I love the paper you had. You are truely a DIVA!!!
    Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!