Friday, February 25, 2011

Delivery & Disney Layout

Happy Friday! Well, since Fridays are my days off, I got to do many things. I started off with a 411 Blogger assitance to my friend Vero! Then, headed home to find some packages at the door with my name on it. Yay, and you ask what they are! Let me tell you. I got two different Stampin Up Orders. The first order is from my friend Janine who was a Stampin Up Demonstrator and the second order was from a great person who I call her my friend since I have met her here on the blogging world is Norma from pinkblingcrafter. I took advantage of the Sale-Bration sale they are currently having right now. From the two orders I have made, I received a free stamp set from each. Yay! Definitely take advantage of this great sale by visitng Norma's blog. She has some amazing projects that she made by using Stampin Up Products. The next thing I received was my first My Pink Stampers: More Punnylicious Stamp Set. I was really excited that I purchased her stamps. I look forward to creating some fun projects.

 I have one more stamp set that should arrive Next Monday which is called Fox & friends Stamps.
 This is a beautiful Thank You Card that Norma sent me when she mailed me a Stampin Up Catalog. 
Thank you Norma!
 This top Stampin Up order is from my friend Janine who I also ordered from.

 Yay! My Pink Stamper Stamps!

Lastly, I got to make some time to catch up also on my scrapbooking. Unfortunately, I'm not very good with keeping up to date on scrapbooking my pictures. I don't scrapbook in order which I feel that I shouldn't do that. But, this is a Disney Layout that I made from a Disney Tour my husband and I did. It illustrates us enjoying dinner at P.F. Chang's after a fun day at Disney! This is one of the last pages I needed to finish to complete my album. I'm entering this A through Z challenge into gettingcricky . We were asked to create anything as long as it had ALPHABET Theme which basically invovles letters. So hopefully this follows the requirement. I used the Mickey Font Cartridge and other embellishments to create the layout!






3 comments:

  1. wow good for you amiga, we always have to spoil our self. enjoy them =). Thanks for the 411. see you sunday. yay cant wait to do some shopping at the Expo.

    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty, sorry I've been missing in actions but, have been super busy and I went to the expo today!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!!!! Love seeing all those goodies!! OMG the Disney layout is fantastic!!! I so glad you received your order!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty-thank you soooo much for putting up my blinkie--how sweet of you!
    I love your Disney layout--just precious!
    Thank you so much for playing Getting Cricky's challenge for Pack Your Bags cart!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!