Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sharing Some New Cards and Past Cards

This past week I wanted to design a few Valentine Cards/ Friendship Cards since the month of Februaury is coming soon.
Cricut Cartridge: Sweethearts
Couple with balloon size size 3
Tree with heart size 3
Martha Stewart Embossing Owl Stamp
Flower Puncher
"Happy Valentine's Day" stamp
Pink Card stock Paper 4 x 5 1/2
Green Card Stock Paper- 1 strip, I used
decorative scissors to design it as grass.
Bird heart Stamp
"Happy Valentine's Day" stamp
Pink Card stock Paper 4 x 5 1/2
Heart Decorative Paper
For my friend ribbon
 I work as a Teacher's Aide in a Kindergarten Class.
For the kinders, I decided to make a Valentine Treat using the 
George and Basic Shapes Cartridges: (Red Card Stock)Heart Size 4 
and (Pink Card Stock) Size 2. I used a foam pop up to 
on the Pink Heart to give it a 3-D effect. I'm going to place a lollipop 
on the back side of the heart.
Here is just a brief picture of some Christmas Cards I've made for the holidays. 
I used  a variety of Christmas stamps that I have accumulated over the years.
 This was my favorite craft of all. My husband's boss gave me a Red Brick from his house. He asked me if I could create something with it with my scrapbook materials. I decided to take the challenge. I painted the brick with a white acrylic paint which dried in a few hours. After it dried, made a hat with black card stock paper and made it 3-D. Then, I added some foam Trees and Snowflakes from Michaels. I added Googly Eyes and glued buttons for the body. I used some of my scraps to create the arms and mittens. Then I found this really neat ribbon to create a scarf, Now, I used my snowman to display in the living room to decorate for the holidays.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute cards!!! i found your blog through My Pink Stamper and I'm now a follower!!! I'm excited to come back and see more projects:) I hope you can stop by my blog sometime:) Good luck on the challenge!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma
    http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are very cute. I am now a follower. Good luck on the challenge.
    TFS!

    Cindy

    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your site. Lots of great cards and projects on this post. I became a follower too.

    Come and visit when you get a chance. I love meeting new crafty people.

    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I am new follower of your adorable blog. I enjoyed browsing your cards & projects. I think the valentine card with the owl & couple holding heart balloons is my favorite. You did such a lovely job.
    I am sure I will be back.
    Hope you can stop by my blog.
    I wish you the best.
    Keep crafting!
    Crafty hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your projects and your cards are just too cute.
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!