Friday, January 14, 2011

Scrapbook Room

Hi everyone! This is my first blog. During the holidays, after spending a wonderful time with my family & my husband's family. My husband gave me a Cricut for Christmas. Before I got my very own Cricut, my best friend Marisela and I shared a Cricut together. Since my husband gave me my own, I decided to give my BFF Marisela her own Cricut. She was ecstatic with joy. Another great surprise was that my husband helped me turned our office room in our home into my very own scrapbook room. I was excited. So we went to home depot, picked out some colors, found some inexpensive furniture at Goodwill that I can use to organize my scrapbook materials and card making supplies. In two days, I was able to create my very own Scrapbook Room. Here are a few pics of what it looks like. 
 Before picture: Blank walls & just too plain.
After picture: The color we used was Behr Liberty Blue.
There are different things I used to store my materials such as a shower organizer  to hold my punchers . The white rolling desk was purchased at Goodwill for $10 bucks. It was in good condition. That is where I make my handmade cards.
Continuing on this side of the room is where I keep my albums, ribbons, etc. On the other side of the room, I have more organizing drawers that contains paper and such. I will post a video blog soon about my room. Keep a lookout for that.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!