Friday, January 14, 2011

My Pink Stamper First Blog Hop!

Getting home after a nice evening out with friends, I quickly went to check out My Pink Stamper website and saw that they were having a Blog Hop challenge. As this being my first time doing something like this, I wanted to participate in it. I had to hop over to some amazing and talented blogs which I plan to check out again. The task was to collect keywords and put it together to find out the challenge. Here is what I turned in as part of the challenge. I created a handmade card that can be given for Valentine's Day or for that special someone.

Here is what I did to create this card:
Cricut Cartridge: Sweethearts
Selected the Monkey with the tree branch size 3
Also, the phrase "I'm Bananas 4 you!" size 1 1/2
Folded Black Cardstock Paper 4 x 5 1/2 estimate
One Bright Pink Cardstock Paper 4 x 5 or so
I embossed the leaf and heart with embossing powder. 
I stamped the inside with a stamp that said "I Love You."


5 comments:

  1. Hi Patty,
    It is fixed and I'm sorry but I don't know how to do the "grab my button" thing yet
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BFF,
    I love your blog, I know your blog will inspire many people to be creative just like you!
    Love,
    Marisela

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute monkey, good job. TFS

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that cart and forgot there was that silly monkey on there-- like the colors. Very cute card.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! I am always amazed how different we all design. Great idea! TFS.

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!