Monday, January 24, 2011

My Pink Stamper Birthday Challenge & more...

Well, my intro to scrapbooking class for the afterschool program went really well. The students enjoyed it alot. I had them work on a Christmas Scrapbook page since that was the theme for the classroom. I was able to donate some of my materials for students to use and create their pages. I prepped the cutouts from the Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge. Then, I raffled off some prizes for students to have to continue their scrapbooking at home. I've made sure that at least every child got to go home with a prize. I hope to post some pics tomorrow.
  Today is Robyn's Birthday from http://www.mypinkstamper.com where she is doing a Birthday Challenge for a chance to win either one of these two cartridges: Twinkle Toes or Simply Charmed. So I created this Birthday Card in which I added a Mini Robot to it from my Robotz Cartridge. I had it laying around so I figured I put it to good use. LOL So hope you like it.
Recipe:
Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge: Cake Size 2.5
Robotz Cartridge: Robotz 1 Size 1
Pink Glitter Card Stock for Card: Size 4 x 5.5
Pink Stripe Paper 
Cupcake Ribbon from Michaels
Happy Birthday stamp from Stampin Up
 
   Yesterday, I mentioned that I attended a Card Making class taught by Amber (http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com). Definitely check out her blog and be a follower if you like. She is very talented and does some amazing cards. These are the cards that I have made that she taught us how to do.I even learned how to stitch a card. I'm still practicing but I love it. If you are reading this Amber, thanks again =). 


 Well, I hope that everyone had an amazing day! As I continue to visit all of these wonderful blogs, I'm still amazed of how talented all of you are. Till next time! Live... Laugh... Create...



5 comments:

  1. AdORABLE!!!

    http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My you've been a busy bee :) WOW!!! beautiful and adorable cards Patty!!! Great job. Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better. I just love your cards they are adorable. I am a big big Disney fan. Thanks for the Style Blog Award.

    Cindy
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy from Scrappin C! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I'm doing quite better today. I'm hoping by the end of this week I'm completely better. Your quite welcome about the award. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!