Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Blog Hop Win & Blog Award!

Hi everyone! I am super excited to have won in the Blog Hop that I joined this past week by http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com. I want to say Thank you so much. I also feel honored to have won the Stylish Blog Award by Norma from http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com. It makes me feel good to know that people enjoy the projects I post and my blog. Just to see the many followers that I have met along the way and those who have followed me on my blog inspires me to create more crafty things. Please take a moment to check out these awesome blogs by these amazing ladies. I know that everyone is Talented in their own special way. Live... Laugh... Create...



To accept this Stylish Blog Award, I must do the following:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me this award 2. Share 8 things about yourself 3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered 4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
8 more things about me how fun LOL!!
1. I love scrapbooking and cardmaking of course, LOL!
2. I love to shop and buy shoes!
3. I love watching Disney Movies!
4. I love chocolate!
5. I like traveling to new places with my husband!
6. I love to cook Enchiladas!
7. My favorite ice cream is Cherry Jubilee.
8. I have a love for dancing!
I'm awarding this Stylish blog award to the ladies below:
http://koolchikcrafts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the blog award! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! I'm glad that you enjoyed my class. I had fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!