Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hi everyone!

Hello everyone,
   Well, I got to enjoy some nice "Me" time today since my hubby was out for the day on a work retreat. I got to do some shopping, had lunch at Panera, and then spent the evening hanging out with my siblings. As much as I hope to get a project done to post tonight, I did not have a chance and feeling a bit under the weather. However, I am looking forward to tomorrow. I'm attending a workshop where I get to learn how to make 5 Valentine Cards from another talented Card Designer. So I will definitely be posting what I've made tomorrow night. I look forward to visiting all my blogger's pages and see what fantastic things they have made. Have a great evening everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you. I hope you have fun and learn lots making cards.

    Georgiana
    Carsons' Cricut Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Panera's I love their broccoli and cheddar soup in a bread bowl!! Sooo Yummy!! I'm sorry you are not feeling well, but I am sure you will have a great time making lots of cards! Don't forget to post them, I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty, i have a blog award waiting for you on my blog:) Congrats!!!
    hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!