Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Well, as I continue to try to get rid of this cold, my own kind of medicine is spending sometime in my scraproom working on projects or creating cards. Today, as I visited some blogs, I saw that 2 blogs are doing challenges. So I decided to participate in them. Here is the first challenge at http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com where it was Terrific Tuesday Challenge and asked to create any project using your Sweethearts Cartridge or anything similar to that. Good thing I have that cartridge. LOL
Recipe:
Sweethearts Cartridge: Kitten Size 2, Phrase Smitten Kitten Size 1 1/4
Cut Out Hearts on Red Card Stock
Googly Eyes
Valentine Ribbon from Michaels
Black Card stock for the card: 4 x 5.5
White Card Stock Cut about 1/4 in or so (Used Border Punch)
Pink Strip of Card stock
I love you Stamp on the inside of card.



The second Challenge I entered was from http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com. It is Challenge #44 Neglected Cartridge. You are to create something with a cartridge that you have not used in about 6 months or so. I decided to use the Mickey and Friends Cartridge because the last time I used it was this past summer when I was scrapbooking my many visits to Disney with my husband. Since Mickey and Minnie are one of my many favorite characters besides Alice in Wonderland. This is what I created. And if you noticed, I added Googly Eyes to it! It's trying to say that they are googly for each other! LOL
Recipe:
Mickey and Friends Cartridge: Mickey and Minnie Size 3, 
Heart Icon Size 1.5 on Pink Card Stock
Heart Icon Border Size 2 on Red Card Stock
Glossy Red Card stock for Card Size 5 x 6
 Black Card stock on top of card Size 5.5 x 5
Followed by Light Pink Card stock
Red Spool Ribbon
Letter Stickers




Well, I hope down the road I will be able to post some video tutorials and a short video of my scrapbook room. Therefore, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Happy Crafting!




11 comments:

  1. Your kitty card is sooo cute! Thank you very much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! girl love the mickey and minnie adorable! and that kitty is tooo CUTE:) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Scrappy Mel- Thank you so much! It was fun putting it together!
    @ Norma- Thanks!:) I think im having to much fun with the googly eyes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. both cards are very cute, but I have to say that I love the kitty with googly eyes! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I especially like the kitten one. I've not seen that phrase used before. I love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Cards! Thanks for playing along with us at scrappy Moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the kitty and the sentiment.

    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week.

    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of your cards, I need to figure out how to do a button too-one of these days.
    rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Cute! I just love the sentiment it is awesome. TFS!

    Cindy
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards - love the smitten kitten card! Please consider visiting my blog and following me as I have some great blog candy to give away when I reach 100 followers. Just click on my name to get to my blog! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!