Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Tuesday everyone!

After a nice four day weekend! It was time to get back to work with the cute little kinders. I was excited coming home to find that my 2 Cricut Cartridges that my wonderful husband got me from Ebay have arrived. I got the Give a Hoot and Wall Decor & more as shown below. He has been so great in supporting my love for scrapbooking & cardmaking.LOL So far I have a good starting point to my collection of Cricut Cartridges from the clearance sell at Michaels and now Ebay.

So as I had some time to visit some fantastic blogs, I came across the blog Fantabulous Cricut.blogspot.com! I entered this card for the challenge. It is a Birthday Card with a sweet cupcake. I also entered this card in another great challenge by scrappyfrogschallenge.blogspot.com
Recipe:
From my Kitchen Cartridge: Cupcake Size 3
Light Blue Card Stock 3.5 x 5 
Pink Glitter Card Stock 4 x 5 or less than an inch from each side
A strip of Bright Pink Card stock & placed a Cupcake Ribbon on top.
Embossed the Cupcake filling top and the stem.
Happy Birthday Stamp & used embossing powder for the effect.




 Lastly, I wanted to show some cards that my talented friends entered into a challenge I had made for them. They were asked to make a handmade card, scrapbook page, or something crafty. We love to have our crop nights and so on. So I thought this would be fun for them. 
Top Winner:  Veronica G.

I believed she used Stretch your Imagination Cartridge. 
She made this card to be given for a birthday party she was attending. 

Second Card was handmade by Marisela M.
Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge

This card was handmade by Leslie K. 
 Well I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Happy Crafting....



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for becoming a follower. I hope you visit my blog again!

    I love your submission, such an adorable cupcake card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!! Love the cupcake. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cupcake card! Thanks for joining us at scrappy frogs cupcake challenge! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cupcake card with all the PINK glitter!!! Yummy cupcake too and Cute card that your friends made and sounds like you guys had fun!! Good luck on your challenges!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cartridges and projects!

    Thank you for the comment you left on my blog and good luck on the cartridge giveaways!

    You asked me about my blog button. I am clueless when it comes to computer design! I was lucky enough to have one of my followers offer to make me my beautiful button! I would suggest posting a comment on your blog or the Cricut Board asking someone to help you and I bet you'll have lots of offers! :)

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! love the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cupcake!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you're having fun with your Cricut, and adding to your cartridge collection. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cupcake card!!!! I found you on Pink Stamper. I'm your newest follower.

    Hugz,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!