Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday!

Yay! The weekend is finally here. Just a week ago, I was setting up my blog. I'm exciting to see people checking out my blog and leaving some wonderful comments. THank you again! I'm also excited because I was asked from one of my husband's former Tutors that if I can come in and give an Intro to Scrapbooking class to school-age children from 2nd grade to 8th grade for an after-school program. I hope that I can inspire them some how and create some stuff for them to have. On the other note, I had some time today to spend some "Me" time in my scrapbook room. First, I created a banner or title for my scrapbook room.
Recipe:
Crcut Cartridge Wall Decor and More: Crown & Phrase Diva Size 5
Jubilee Cartridge: Creative Size 5
For the Crown, I added Pearl Adhesive that I bought at the Scrapbook Expo.





Then, I created a baby shower card for a co-worker of mine that is having a baby in May. I figured I make it now and store it away until it's time to give it to her. 
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Wall Decor & More: Onesie Border size 2
Phrase Sweet and Precious Size 1 1/2 on Pink 
Bright Pink 3 1/2 x 8 for the card
Light Blue Strip for inside of card
Baby Stripe Paper
Stripe Ribbon from Michaels
I added glitter glue to make a flower design on the clothing.
Mini Brads from Queen & Co.





Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend! Let's see what I can create tomorrow. 
Remember: Live... Laugh... Create...





4 comments:

  1. I love your projects!!!!! Congrats on teaching a class!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for your sweet comments. I look forward to inspiring little ones on scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just way to cute. TFS!

    Cindy
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!