Monday, January 17, 2011

Creativity still lives on....

   Before I share a few cards I have made yesterday and today, I would like to take this time to thank everyone who became a follower on my blog. As I still try to get the hang of this, I appreciate all your sweet comments.
   The first card is a birthday card I quickly made in 10 minutes for my cousin's son 2nd Birthday. He loves Thomas the Train so I knew I had to find card stock paper of Thomas the Train. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a sticker of Thomas the Train but used a cupcake puncher instead. Here is a photo to show what it looks like.                                                                     
Recipe:
Black Card stock Paper 4 1/2 by 5 1/2
Thomas the Train Paper Trimmed to be placed on top of card. 
A strip of Black Spool Ribbon  
Black Small Square
Cupcake Punch
Stamp Marker for Dots on Cupcake 
Happy Birthday Stamp
   After I got home, I checked out one of my new followers: www.cricutcraftsbyangela.blogspot.com. In her blog, she had some information about a sweet boy named Charlie who is need of love and support. If you have some time, please check out her blog as she provides more info about Charlie. She has asked and I'm asking everyone else if you have some time, please make a card that will brighten up this little boy's day. Here is a card that I made for him that I will be mailing out tomorrow. 
Recipe:
Blue Card stock Paper 4 1/2 by 5 1/2
Yellow Card stock trimmed an inch from each side to be placed on top of card. 
Border Punch- Blue Strip Paper
Thinking of You  Stamp
Cricut Cartridge Robotz: Robotz 3 Size 3 on light blue paper
Layers on Dark Blue Paper
I added Googly Eyes to give it a cool effect. 
  Finally, today on my day off, I visited one of my good friends who is also very crafty named Leslie. We made some Valentine cards and I wanted to share what I made and one that she made. I also plan on helping her make a blog so that she can show some of her projects. So hope to do that for her soon.
Recipe:
Red Cardstock Paper: 4 1/2 x 5 1/2
Pink Card Stock Paper 4 1/2 x 3 1/2
Cricut Cartridge Sweethearts: Frog Prince & Kiss Me Phrase Size 3
Googly eyes
Slotted Puncher and placed a Decorated ribbon through it.  


This handmade card was made by my friend Leslie Katiyar.
She just got a cricut in December and I gave her a 
brief intro on how to use it. This was one of my favorite cards she made. 
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge Sweetheart: Couple Size 3 and Phrase "Love" size 2 1/2
Black Card Stock for the Card
Light Blue Decorate paper with Spirals
Red Ribbon glued across the middle of the card
So till next time... Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. love it, my 1st card in the web....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! fantastic card!!! I love the frog with those eyes! so adorable!! Great job with all the cards!! You sure were a busy bee:) Thanks for stopping by:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! They are all awesome, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the frog one! SOOOOOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the monster and the little froggy card ! They are great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!