Sunday, January 30, 2011

Card Making on a Rainy Day!

It's been raining all day today in Southern California! My BFF Marisela came over since we couldnt really do much outside during the rain! We decided to work in my scrapbook room and make some cards. She was catching up on making some Valentine Cards while I search for Blog Challenges today. I found two today. Before I say which: Here is a birthday card that can be given to a boy.
 Recipe:
 Card: 4 x 5.5
Green Striped Card stock
Black and Dark Green Card stock
Birthday Boy Stamp
Happy Birthday Stamp



The first is at http://craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com/ where is No Designer Paper Challenge. You are to create anything you like but you cannot use any designer paper. So I scrambled through my scrap tub and made this card that I will give to a friend of mine who is expecting.
Recipe:
Card: 4 x 5.5
Pink Card Stock 1/2 in cut on all sides
Light Blue Square Card Stock, Purple Square, White Square
Decorated Ribbon from Michaels
Prima Flowers, Glitter for Dress, & She's Expecting Stamp



 The second challenge is from http://stampitcrazy.blogspot.com/
The task is:
1. Make a New Card, project, or Page
2. Must contain, Pink, Red, Black
3. Must contain ribbon
Recipe: 
 Card: 4 x 5.5
Pink Glitter Card Stock
Card Stock Square: Red, Black, White
Black Flower Ribbon from Michaels
Flower stamp with Green Pearls added
Girl & Dog Stamp
Pink Pearl Glitter for outfit



6 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at StampitCrazy.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cards!!

    I am now a new follower:)

    pinkyswrspaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! love this card and that image is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs to all! Thank you for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey CD, who needs DP when you've got all that gorgeous glitter, those fabulous flowers, and that retro ribbon! Thanks so much for working the corner with The Crafty Hos! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!